Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A smack up the side of my head...


For the past two days I have been running around in a self-imposed tizzy. The "to-do" list that seemed so do-able in June, now seems impossible and frustrating. So many things to do before school starts.

For the record...my "tizzy fit" happens every summer.

This morning after rushing to Walmart, going through the crazy mental check list, and feeling overwhelmed, the Holy Spirit said to me.....

"Did you walk 3 miles to get water for your family?"

"Did you wash your family's laundry in a river yesterday?"

"Hmmm....someone really needs to get over herself."

My mental smack up the side of the head was well timed and deserved.



2 comments:

Leah Adams said...

Hmmmm...sounds like there are other individuals who might need that same smack. I get in a tizzy way too often.

Fred Shope said...

We all need that from time to time.