Saturday, December 18, 2010

His "Happy Place"

Clay came home last night with an armful of boxes and a big grin on his face. It seems he had made the "purchase of a life time." He had several boxes of Mustang car parts that were going to make his truck run faster. *ahem*

He was out the door early this morning to get more needed parts for the truck transformation. Something about having to design and build a one-of-a-kind air filter...

I looked out the back door and this is what I saw. I thought to myself, "Well, Clay's found his happy place this morning." My next thought was, "and he's working in his new jeans and shirt." Ughh....
Oh my goodness, how I love this boy. He is such a delight.

He assures me he will stay clean and not ruin his clothes. I have my doubts.
Here's my kitchen table with all the "goodies" spread out.

His automotive genius can't be bothered right now with cleanliness and organization :)




2 comments:

Leah Adams said...

Mustang parts for a truck??? Obviously I am not a mechanic!! Hope it goes well!

Leah

Williams Arena said...

LOL...when he told me the parts were for a Mustang, I was confused. Undoubtably, several parts are interchangeable except for the air filter that has to be built from scratch. I really have no clue....