Wednesday, December 8, 2010

An Early Christmas Present...

Picture taken in front of the Pettigru Place Bed & Breakfast

This year I bought the guys ground floor/Pit tickets to a Toby Mac/Skillet concert. We traveled to Greenville, SC for the concert. We stayed at a Bed and Breakfast just two blocks from the Bi-Lo Center. Bob and I walked with them to the concert, turned them loose, and then went back to our room.

Here are a couple of links to the bands. While I love Toby Mac, I'm not sure I could handle two hours standing in front of the stage. Not to mention I would stand out like a sore thumb...a rather old sore thumb :)

2 comments:

Leah Adams said...

Amy,

I think that we (collectively) perhaps have reached the age where good sense overrrides reactionary thoughts. I totally agree with you. I love Toby Mac but standing for two hours in the middle of screaming fan with Toby Mac blaring in the my ears.....well, there simply isn't enough Xanax in the world to get me to do that.

Greta picture!!

Fred Shope said...

I know the feeling. My daughter took me to a Switchfoot concert for Father's Day a couple of years ago. I was older than just about everyone there, and my feet were killing me by the end of the night. I enjoyed the concert though.