Thursday, April 7, 2011

Vintage Sheets

How many times have I walked past these beauties in the thrift store and not realized their potential?
In fact, I am mentally kicking myself for donating a sweet set of twin sheets that I used as a girl. They were very similar to the pillowcase below. Oh, what was I thinking?!
This pillowcase was 75 cents. I love the sweet little roses and the hem is hand sewn.

Gorgeous pinks and yellows. This one was $3. I felt like doing a cartwheel in the middle of the store after finding this one.
I brought them home, gave them a good washing, and then hung them out on the clothesline.

I have project in mind. Here's a peek at what I have planned for these beauties...

Check this one out, and this one.

Here's another one.

and last one....I promise.

I just need to collect a few more pieces and I'll have enough. I'm sending my mom out on a mission to find more sheets. She is the thrift store queen. If there is a treasure to be found, she will find it.

No comments: