I like this idea.....http://lysaterkeurst.com/2011/01/one-word-prayers/
My word for Clay: Revelation
- A thirst for God and a reliance on Him for guidance, wisdom, and discernment.
- A true understanding of the verse, "I can do all things through Christ."
- God's perfect plan for the future.
My word for Zach: Acceptance
- Focus on the amazing plan God has in store for him and give him the confidence to step through the doors that God opens...while accepting the doors He closes.
- To see others as Christ sees them.
- Refuse to let others define who you are. Be bold, be faithful, and trust God.
- Follow through on the God given love for music and use it to honor Him.