Saturday, March 24, 2012

Paint it Red

This past winter we tackled a few projects. Bob's main project was the "barn"/camper shed/new woodworking shop. He enclosed one side of the barn for his shop. Then he was ready to paint.

The safe choice was to match the house. But...

I happened to be on Pinterest and came across several pictures of red barns and snow....a dangerous combination.

I suggested he paint the new building red.


He liked my suggestion and we could not be more pleased with the results.

4 comments:

Fred Shope said...

Looks great! I need my shed painted this summer. Do you think he could come up and paint it? :)

Leah Adams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah Adams said...

I LOVE it!!! I think it was a great choice!!!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Just gorgeous! There's nothing like a red barn!